In response to COVID-19, we are updating our procedures and offerings to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and community. We will be updating this page regularly as new information becomes available. Updates include:
We continue to closely monitor guidance from local health officials and the Center for Disease Control
- Our check-in and check-out procedures allow for safe social distancing
- We ask all guests exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea) to reschedule their stay without any cancellation penalty.
- Masks are required to be worn in public areas by all staff and guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property. Complimentary masks are provided at our front desk.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation due to COVID-19 we offer a flexible cancellation and change policy
- Wellness offerings include outdoor socially distanced yoga and in-room fitness options.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- Air circulating through common areas passes through UVC light filtration that destroys the virus
- Guest rooms have independent heating and air conditioning units
- As always, we use EPA registered disinfectants and cleaning solutions
- Surfaces are continuously cleaned and sanitized (i.e, door knobs, handrails, tables, seating surfaces)
- In-room cleaning touch points are detail cleaned and sanitized (i.e. light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, faucet handles)
- Housekeeping is available to freshen up your room upon request only
Prospect restaurant is open for everyone
- We will be accommodating non-hotel guests based on availability
- Masks are required to be worn in all public areas by unvaccinated guests. All vaccinated guests are recommended to wear masks in public areas.
- All staff are required to wear masks in guest-facing area