The great outdoors is best shared with man’s best friend. Scribner’s welcomes well-behaved dogs into our Pupstater Program for a $50 nightly non-refundable fee for up to two dogs. Any additional dogs will incur an additional $50 nightly fee. All Pupstaters will receive toys and treats to take home as well as bowls to use while they are visiting Scribner’s.
Deposit, Cancellation and Change Policy
A 100% deposit is charged at the time of booking to guarantee the room(s). The remaining balance is charged to the card on file at check-out. If you would like to arrange an alternative form of payment for your remaining balance (i.e. different card) please present it at check-in.
You may cancel your reservation up to 7 days prior to arrival less a $100 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival are subject to the full cost of the stay.
All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If credit is issued, it can be applied to a reservation one year from the original reservation date. Credit can only be applied one time from the original reservation.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in time begins at 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Please contact the front desk if you would like to request an early check-in. Baggage storage is available if early check-in is not possible. We reserve the right to assess discretionary fees attached to any late checkout.
Room rates are based on occupancy in existing bedding. Some room types can accommodate extra persons with extra bedding (EG rollaway-bed or sleeping bench). To request extra bedding, please contact the front desk. A $50 nightly per-person fee will be charged upon arrival.
No Butts About It
Scribner’s is a smoke-free facility. If you or your guests choose to smoke in a guestroom, a $500 cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
With an abundance of respect for all of our guests, we observe daily quiet hours from 11:30pm – 7:00am.
Upon check-in, Scribner’s will apply a $250 daily courtesy hold to the credit card of your choice. The hold will be released once you have checked out and payment for all incidentals and fees during your stay have been received.
Scribner’s Catskill Lodge is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with all applicable standards. If you need further assistance, please call us at (518) 628-5130.
Our property is ADA Accessible, including our bar and common areas, with exception of certain rooms and the sauna. If you are looking to book a handicap accessible room, please find availability for the Cabin Queen.
For more information on accessible options please visit our accessibility page.
Pool Safety Rules
The Pool at Scribner’s Catskill Lodge is not supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible person. In place of on-site supervision, we have established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests. These rules are intended to ensure your safety and the safety of others. Please carefully read and adhere to the following rules:
– Never swim alone: A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever the swimming facility is in use. At least one adult must remain on the pool deck while others are in the pool.
– There is no substitute for adequate supervision: Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the pool by a parent or guardian or a similar adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
– No diving: Our pool’s depth is less than 5 feet and is not suitable for diving. Diving is strictly prohibited for the safety of all guests.
– In case of emergency: If an emergency occurs, immediately notify the facility operator and contact help. A free telephone is provided at the north wall of the Pool House, and telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
– Operating hours and designated area: Only use the pool facility during the posted hours of operation and swim only in the designated bathing area.
– Alcohol consumption: Do not consume alcohol before or during swimming. It can impair judgment and coordination, increasing the risk of accidents and injuries.
– Report concerns: If you notice any problems with water quality, equipment malfunctions, or the absence of safety equipment, please notify us immediately. You can visit the front desk or call 518-628-5130 to report any concerns.
By using the pool facilities, you acknowledge and accept the responsibility for your own safety and the safety of any accompanying individuals. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the suspension or termination of your pool access privileges without refund.For any questions, concerns, or clarifications regarding the pool access or safety rules, please contact us at email@example.com or call 518-628-5130.
Please read and understand these Pool Safety Rules, and ensure that all members of your party are aware of and adhere to them while using the pool facilities.