We believe adventures should be shared with your four-legged family members, so we’ve
created a special program for pups like yours that are visiting here in the Catskills. To note, we only allow dogs.
Scribner’s welcomes well-behaved dogs into our Pupstater Program for a $50 per night per dog non-refundable fee for up to two dogs. Any additional dogs will incur an additional $50 nightly fee. All Pupstaters will receive a bandana, dog tag, toys and treats to take home as well as bowls to use while they are visiting Scribner’s.
Scribner’s identifies Pupstater pups with custom bandanas and dog rags – yours to keep!
• Green bandanas signify pups that like to mingle.
• Red bandanas signify dogs that like to chill on their own.
• Pupstater dog tags let everyone know your pup is the cool dog on the block.
We’re excited to welcome you and your companion to The Lodge. Please note the following to make sure your pup’s visit is as seamless as possible:
– Pups must be leashed at all times while on property.
– Pups are not permitted at Prospect as well as The Rink and The Pool. Service animals may accompany guests throughout the property.
– Pups are not allowed in the room while housekeeping attendants perform service. If service is requested, guests must check in with the front desk before leaving and before returning to the room.
– Pups must utilize the outdoors as their restroom.
– In efforts to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests and pups, our team will notify you to check in on your pup in the event of concerning sounds coming from your unattended room.
PUPSTATER ACCIDENT MENU
In an effort to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests and pups, we ask for you and your pup to adhere to our ‘Pawlicies.’
We understand that even the best of pups have accidents so please view our ‘Accident Menu’ below:
starting at $250
(cost of destruction of property)
Couldn’t hold it
starting at $100
(cost of cleaning messes + stains)
Bark, woof, yap, howl
Priceless, starting at $250
(cost of alleviating guests’ complaints)
Back to Culture>