If you would like housekeeping to freshen up your room, place the “Please Tidy Up Room” hangtag on the door handle outside of your room by 3pm for day-of-service.
Do Not Disturb
If you would like to not be disturbed for any non-emergency reason, please place the “Don’t Poke The Bear” hangtag on the door handle outside of your room.
Snooz White Noise Machine
Each room comes with a Snooz White Noise Machine located on the shelf of the luggage bench by the door.
How to Operate:
1. Plug the machine into any outlet in the room. It works best against a wall or near the window if possible in your room.
2. Press the power button on the center of the machine to turn it on.
3. To decrease the volume, press the single wave line to the left of the power button.
4. To increase the volume, press the 3 wave lines to the right of the power button.
Please contact the front desk team if you have any questions.
Manual Locking Doors
Please note the guest room doors are not automatic locking. You will need to manually lock and unlock your door with your key or by using the switch on the inside handle.
Air Conditioning / Heating – Located under or above a window in your room, next to your terrace door (in certain room types), or in your loft (only in the Catskill Queen with Loft room type).
– If above your window: a long white remote is mounted to a wall in the seating area that controls the unit.
– If in your loft: a small white remote is mounted on a wall in the loft that controls the unit.
– If below your window or next to the terrace door: click “Heat” or “Cool” and select desired temperature using the up and down arrows. If a constant fan is preferred, click the “Constant fan” button on the lower right corner. To adjust fan speed, click either the “High” or “Low” button beneath “Fan Speed.” Clicking the “Auto” button will regulate the temperature in the room to what you have selected.
– Rooms 1 – 6: click “Mode” to select heat, cool, or constant fan. Click “Fan” for either high or low fan speed. To increase or decrease the temperature in the room, click the + or – buttons until the desired temperature is selected.
Fireplace (in certain room types)
– To Operate: A wireless remote is mounted on a wall in the seating area, by the bed, or by the bathroom. The Display screen shows the current temperature in the room. Selecting “On” keeps the fireplace on constantly. Selecting “Off” turns the fireplace off. If you would like to set a desired temperature for the fireplace to regulate in your room, click “Set,” use the up and down arrows until your preferred temperature is reached, and then click “Set” again.
Bathroom Baseboard Heaters
– To Operate: Adjust with the manual temperature knob either on the wall or on the baseboard heater
– Rooms 1-6 Baseboard Heaters – To Operate: Adjust the thermostat on the wall in the seating area
To operate Netflix:
1. Turn on the TV using the LG remote
2. Click the “Home” button on the LG remote in the middle of the remote (above up arrow)
3. Click on Netflix
4. Enter your Netflix login info
5. Please log out of any services before you check out